Alopecia reason and cure
reason for hair baldness, alopecia areata, what is the cause of alopecia areata, alopecia reason and cure. you will find all of your answers here
alopecia reason and cure > > Hair loss which is also known as alopecia or baldness. refers to a loss of hair from any part of the body. Typically the head is involved. it may spread from a small body part and then go all over the body. hair loss is a common and major problem these days. Alopecia is an extreme level of hair loss. This is commonly the baldness on the scalp but It can affect the whole body hairs.
type of alopecia
- male-pattern hair loss.
- female-pattern hair loss.
- alopecia areata.
- telogen effluvium.
- Scarring alopecia.
- Anagen effluvium.
- Coin-sized or patchy hair loss from the scalp or from any area of the body with hair including beard, eyelashes
- hair loss may start sudden within weeks or a few days
- in some conditions, nails lose shine
- dents appear
- Alopecia may occur due to some diseases in which the person have to take too many
- excessive medicines. (this was the condition of one of my relative)
- Due to Chemotherapy or other radiation therapies
- Stress and mental pressures
- infections allergies and other problems of the scalp may cause this
- due to genes of your ancestors
- even after pregnancy some mothers face this problem
- Hormonal imbalances
Diagnosis of alopecia
usually, diagnosis is not a big deal in alopecia the doctor can easily diagnosis it by its symptoms. by looking at hair fall usually using the microscope in affected areas. but even after this steps, the doctor is not able to diagnosis this, the last thing to do is the blood test
Treatment of alopecia
currently, there is no cure for alopecia areata, but there are some forms of treatment that doctors suggest to do for the quick hair growth
there are some steps to be considered
- using sunscreen when exposed to the sun
- to protect the eyes from the sun and debris which the eyebrows and eyelashes would normally defend against use wraparound
- use a smooth oily substance like ointment to keep skin moist
- Alopecia can also be treated using surgical methods, like using wigs made with real hairs or synthetic hair
but the sad thing is there is no proven cure for alopecia areata
Alopecia in Dogs
you may be knowing that even dogs are affected with this diseases alopecia.
alopecia [hair loss] is a common disorder in dogs. which causes horrible hair loss in them. it also affects dog skin, lymphatic, endocrine-immune system it doesn’t matter what age of the dog is it just affects them
it can easily be noticed in dogs because they start losing their hair horribly and inflammation starts
- it can happen when there is a disturbance in the growth of hair follicles
- also due to infections, immune disease
- Allergies are also cause of this
- thyroid problem
- licking of dogs everywhere which causes infection pass through them
- excessive levels of steroids in the dog’s body produced by the adrenal glands
- scleroderma is another cause
- more the disease spread around the body the cause may be known
- hair loss in multiple areas of the body
- reddening of skin
- fungus like ringworm, bacterial infections are also carried out with hair loss